Ningbo jiangdong living outdoor products Co., Ltd is professional manufacturer trade of outdoor furniture.Our factory established in 2004, covers 30000 square metres.We have more than 500 staff and ...
|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||5 Set||Contact Supplier|
|Local Area:||Ningbo, Zhejiang, China|
|R&D Capacity:||OEM, ODM, Other|
|Payment Terms:||LC, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union|
|Brand:||ALLWELL rattan sofa|
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China|
|Brand Name:||ALLWELL rattan sofa|
|Model Number:||AWRF9015 rattan sofa rattan sofa|
2020 cheap outdoor brwon rattan sofa furniture garden setsAWRF9015
Aluminum tube/Steel tube powder-coated
customized as your required
1)30% deposit before production and 70% balance against B/L copy;
2)L/C at sight
1)High season(Sep to Mar)45-60days after the deposit arrive;
2)Low season(Apr to Aug) 30-45days after the deposit arrive
1)Any question,pls send email to us.We will try to get back to you within 24 hours;
2)Trial order welcomed;
3)Estimated delivery maybe affected by holidays;
4)All the prices of products are subject to our final /confirm/iation.
2) Some chair could be by stack.
Our factory established in 2006, covers 21,000 square meters. Now we have 250staffs and annual sales worth USD5,000,000.0. Our entire range of products is exported all over the world. As a fast-growing company, we will continue to provide our customers with high quality products, outstanding customer service, and reliable, speedy delivery.
Why Living outdoor products co., ltd?
We are professional direct manufacturer in outdoor furniture for more than 10 years, we provide high quality products with best price and outstanding customer service.
Usually by sea, we can provide shipping service also.
How about MOQ?
40’HQ container mix 3 different items.
Are your products only for outdoor use?
They're suit to indoor and outdoor. They can be used for living room, garden, beach, restaurant, coffee shop, hotel etc.
Which Payment Terms we can choose?Ø T/T with 30% deposit in advance .The rest of 70% payment shall be received after shipping date,and shall be received fully within 7 workdays after the buyer receive a copy of the bill of loading.Ø L/C, For massive production order, the payment terms could be negotiated further.Ø Trade Assurance