Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory
Business Range:
rattan furniture, rattan sofa, modular sofa, wicker dining set, rattan chair, rattan table, bar and stool, lounge, outdoor umbrella, rattan hot tub furniture
Establishment:
2001
R&D Capacity:
OEM, ODM, Own Brand, Others
Terms of Payment:
LC, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram
Main Markets:
North America, South America, Europe, Oceania, Middle East, East Asia
Annual Output Value:
5 Million - 10 Million USD
OEM/ODM Service
Sample Available

Our company, located in Foshan, Guangdong Province, is a professional manufacturer and a reliable supplier of outdoor furniture. Our company mainly focuses on rattan furniture, rattan sofa, modular so...

Global Leading Supplier Leading Supplier Since 2019
Audited Suppliers Audited Supplier

hot sale iron frame rattan nest swing chair

Get Latest Price
Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
1 Sets US $165.00/ Sets
Local Area: Foshan, Guangdong, China
R&D Capacity: OEM, ODM, Other
Payment Terms: LC, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram
Brand: Tanfly
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Brand Name: Tanfly
Model Number: TF-9716

Product Description

1. Brief Descriptions 1) New Design Wicker Swing Chair2) Made from PE wicker hand weaved in iron frame, UV proof, weather proof for outdoor use 3) 2 Years Warranty4) Customers' designs and logos are available.

Product Type:

Outdoor/Indoor/Hotel rattan swing chair

Material:

Iron frame+SGS tested PE rattan

Fabric Type:

Waterproof,UV-resistance

Technics:

Powder coating

Feature:

Eco-Friendly, Water Soluble, Other

Color:

Optional

Related Products

Company Profile

The company mainly offer:


Rattan Sofa/Modular Sofa/Dining Set/Rattan Chairs and table/Lounge/Bar Stool/Hot tube Furniture/Swing Chair/Outdoor Umbrella

Tips for PE rattan furniture using:


1. Use the vacuum cleaner to remove dust. 2. Wash with mild soap and water, then dry. 3. Brush with nylon brush to remove dry food or mud etc. 4. A paint thinner can be used to remove tougher stains. For major liquid spills, remove all upholstery, hose the furniture and place outside or in a drying room to dry. Please note that it is important that the furniture is dried and not remain wet or damp for any length of time.

Exhibition

1) Size and color:different rattan and fabric are available. 2) Customers' design and logo are available. 3) Shipping mark you could request to us also. 4) Delivery time:Normally 20-35days.special sample order depend on different models.

Our Advantages

10 years experience

The company has gathered a group of talents both in R&D, manufacturing and in marketing of outdoor furniture.TANFLY dedicates itself to providing “Perfect Rattan Furniture Solutions” to consumers worldwide.

Production Capability

With 80%  more than 8 years outdoor furniture weaving experinece workers.
Annual production capability: 300*40HQ containers.

Complaint

Whole set of smooth operation process has been set up for the customer complaints. Complaint will be solved in time as soon as details were gotten client. Spare parts are free of charge during our promised limited warranty date.


Certifications

FAQ

1.Why ALLWELL? We are professional direct manufacturer in outdoor furniture for more than 10 years, we provide thehigh quantity products with best price and outstanding customer service.

2.Shippment.Usually by sea, we can provide shipping service also.3.How about MOQ?40 HQ mix 3 different items.4.Is your products only for outdoor?It's suit to indoor and outdoor. Can be used for living room, garden, beach, restaurant, coffe shop, hotel etc.5. Payment Terms. 1) T/T with 30% deposit in advance .The rest of 70% payment shall be received after shipping date,and shall be received fully within 7 workdays after the buyer receive a copy of the bill of loading.2) For massive production order,The payment terms could be negotiated futher.

Send your message to this supplier

*From:
To:
Foshan Tanfly Furniture Co., Ltd.
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 1,000 characters.

*Email code:
This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now